Friday, November 6, 2009

10.2%...

We were promised that once the $787 billion 'stimulus' was passed, that would hold the unemployment down to no higher than 8%...somebody's doing some "fuzzy math", dontcha think?...Is Al Gore on Obama's budget committee?

The health care debacle...truthfully, I feel like I have no business saying anything here, because I'm still covered on Kev's insurance...but...if he's out of a job, for any reason next year, I'll have to get on Medicaid/Medicare...that really bites a big one, but, just for shits & giggles, let's pretend I'm fine, don't have anything wrong with me, and I'm still working. So, if that's the case, I really don't want the government in charge of EVERYBODY'S health care in the whole country! Do you? Seriously?? You fucking trust the government to make your health care decisions, instead of yourself & your family? A lot of libersls say that Europe has good health care, we should do that...or Canada's. Well, if theirs is so freakin' good, why do they all come here for their important operations, like heart problems, knee replacements, back surgeries?
It's not that I think the health care system here is so great, but our doctors & equipment here IS! The Republicans have a plan, it's just that the Democrats refuse to listen to it. I heard a representative from the House (who is also a dr) describing it today, & it includes no turning down for a pre-existing condition, tort reform, & insurance being able to be sold between the states, like car insurance is. But nobody knows about that plan yet, do they?

No comments: