Wednesday, June 2, 2010

been a busy few months for the government!

I guess I'll start with Arizona's new law about illegal immigration...I agree with the principle, however, I see why a LOT of LEGAL Mexican immigrants have a big problem with it. Just because it would be easy to stop somebody because of their race, no matter what the law says. If a cop wants to stop you, he'll find a reason, no matter how insignificant it is!! I live in Ohio, and I'm blonde...and I know this has happened to me! But, the Arizona law is less strict than the federal law, for God's sake! And that one is never used at all!! And President Obama tried to get out of having a meeting with the governor of Arizona. Oh, hell, what a pussy! Grow a pair and back up your opinion! You had a "beer summit" with the policeman after you called him "stupid" in front of the world!
I'm just not impressed with this white house at all. He has totally disrespected Israel, a long time ago, when Netanyahu came to DC about building the settlements, and he went to the white house to see Obama, and Obama said he was getting ready to eat, so he could walk around the house for awhile, Obama would be back in a little bit!! Now today, he has a choice to make, whether to back Israel or to condemn them for defending themselves against a possible threat. Meanwhile he's been around the world apologizing to every Muslim country he could find! (which has done nothing for our country but make us a weak laughingstock!) Thanks, Mr President.
Obama makes me wish we had Bill Clinton back...

2 comments:

Have Myelin? said...

Hi Libby!

I love talking politics. =)

I was talking to a legal immigrant the other day and she said she was furious that more legal immigrants were not in favor of the law.

The way she saw it, she worked hard doing it the right way and "they" (the illegals) are taking jobs away from "the legal immigrants and Americans". (her words- she is trying to become a naturalized citizen)

Since she has studied the Constitution, (LOL) she asked me "what about State Rights"?

I told her she was more knowledgeable than most of Congress and I had no idea how to answer that question!

Libby said...

sherry, thanks for commenting here...i follow politics a LOT now, since i'm disabled & can't work...my politics are usually not like most other people's (yes, i LOVE glenn beck, watch him every day on fox...have most of his books signed!), but i can talk to anyone about politics! it's basically ideas, not personal, you know??