Tuesday, January 22, 2008

dem debate...quite a riot...

Okay, who watched the Democrat debate in Myrtle Beach last night at 8 on CNN?? Hahh! I did, I did, I did!!
It was only Barack, Hillary, & John Edwards.. .and for the most part, at the beginning, it was Hillary & Barack sniping at each other. Then Barack said something about Bill Clinton not telling the truth about, well, it was that whole "fairytale" remark that Bill Clinton said...after that, the gloves were off!! GO BARACK!! Not that I'm voting for him, but, holy crap! Gotta love it when anyone dares to go back at the shrill, prunefaced bitch! She was looking like she bit into a lemon when she was listening (or acting like she was) to Barack. Meanwhile, John Edwards is over on the right side of the tv screen, Barack's in the middle, Hillary to the left of the screen. Bad posing for them...would've been more entertaining if Edwards was in the middle!
In my opinion, Hillary would be much better off if Bill stayed out of making speeches, well. just even talking about Hillary's run for the presidency! It almost seems like every time he opens his mouth, something totally offensive falls out. (dont touch that remark!). I think she'd be better off with him, just sitting in the audience, politely clapping. I'm thinking that a lot of the people that go see her are only there to get a look at the former president!

5 comments:

AmPowerBlog said...

"Gotta love it when anyone dares to go back at the shrill, prunefaced bitch!"

Go Libby!

Actually, though, I think Hill got in some good jabs during the exchange.

You're right about the positions on stage, of course maybe Edwards can just quit and then we'll really be down to a two-person Democratic race for the nomination!

Libby said...

yeah, donald, i hate to admit it, but she did get a few. but, those weren't the high points, were they? ;-D

AmPowerBlog said...

I'm not following the Democratic side as closely. The right wing is out for blood on McCain!

Burfica said...

maybe they will become rabid and jump down and rip each others throats out. hehehehehehehee

Mary said...

Libby, I know this is an older post, but I just had to comment (since I just found the blog!). I think Bill's fairytale reference is pretty funny when you think about the fact that the real "biggest fairytale" is "I did not have relations with that woman."

I felt sorry for Edwards, he was like "here I am, look at me, look at me". LOL Cracked me up.