Monday, January 28, 2008

...election hangover...

Pretty much, Obama is THE headline today!
Which is good, I don't have any problem with him...heck, if I was wanting very much for all of America to pay higher taxes, I might even vote for 'im, ya know? Or if I wanted us to set a 'timetable' for troop withdrawal from Iraq. Or if...well...okay, if he was a Republican!!
I've been hearing a lot of people on the news talking about 'the race issue' between Obama and Hillary. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but Obama has never, ever even come close to MENTIONING the fact that he's black!! But Bill Clinton had to just brush off the fact that Obama won the South Carolina primary by saying, 'well, Jesse Jackson won it in 19xx...' Oh my God! That's almost as fucking condescending and patronizing as claiming..."I'm America's first black president" back in 1998. Holy shit! Grrrrrrrr!!! That right there would be more than enough to scare me away from voting for his wife!!
Well, I'm totally officially afraid of Hillary now. I was awake last night watching the History Channel before I fell asleep, and they had a show on about approaching Armageddon, and it was interesting! But, I fell asleep before it was over, and one of the last things I remember hearing is how the antichrist is going to make everybody think he's great for them and the world...and all I woke up thinking, damn, that sounds a whole helluva lot like Hillary, doesn't it?? Sorry, I just HAD to put that out there. At least I waited until it wasn't Sunday anymore!

2 comments:

Burfica said...

hahahhaha I've always said the Clinton's were pure Evil!!! Now I know it's true.

Mary said...

Libby, I was wondering how you were not making any political comments on your blog. I didn't know about this one. lol

I have to say, I will vote for anyone that can beat Hillary. My brain just hurts thinking about all the candidates this time around. At least it won't be a dull election.