Saturday, January 19, 2008

South Carolina primary!


Geez, I'm turning into my dad, I think! (his life after he retired!). Which isn't a bad thing at all...just, I think he would've done the exact same thing I did all day today...I stayed in bed all day, watching Fox news, where McCain & Huckabee are too close to call right now. 72% in right now.

And, yeah, of course Hillary won the Nevada caucuses today. I heard someone say today that they think Oprah's going to get a backlash, from some of the women that think 'Oprah turned her back on us!' I have to agree with that, since Barack hasn't kicked ass yet! Also, I have to wonder where Oprah's been since she announced she was backing Obama. Remember the big ol' 'Oprah & Obama Show', when she announced it?? Do you think, like I do, that maybe Obama would've done any better if she'dve shown up in even one of the states he was running for the primaries in?

Okay!! 9:18, they just now announced John McCain winner in SC!! And about 5 minutes ago, they said that Duncan Hunter dropped out.

I got an order confirmation today in email from ebay! I got the book I wanted! Okay...I have no idea why a picture won't load down here, but, well, I think you can see the book! I paid through Paypal about an hour ago...I'm sure it'll be here soon. well, not like an hour or two, but this week!
Ya know, I think I'm just gonna go crawl back on bed, and start reading the box of 7 Mary Higgins Clark mysteries I ordered on ebay last week. They're all hardcovers, some have library stamps 'discard' in 'em...so what? They still read the same.
Okay... GO MCCAIN!!

2 comments:

Burfica said...

whoooohooooo Go McCain go!!!!

I can't wait to go back to flagstaff to the used book store. We always spend about 60 bucks in there, we get like 20 books or more, so that is good.

Libby said...

burfica! go to ebay instead, at once! those 7 hardcovers cost me, including shipping, $11.99!! and this liberal fascism book cost $15.00, including shippping...& it's new!